Barbara E. Little devotes her practice to all aspects of estate planning, estate and trust administration, estate trust and fiduciary litigation, business succession planning, nonprofits and family foundations.
Ms. Little believes the practice of law is about helping her clients plan for their future, protect their assets, and achieve tax savings toward the ultimate goal of creating a peace of mind and the client’s legacy.
She is sensitive to the personal and important decisions her clients have to make and provides steadfast guidance to each family’s unique circumstances. She offers comprehensive counsel to clients in matters concerning:
Prior to joining Obermayer, she worked in the Tax and Wealth Management Department and the Trust and Estates, Nonprofit, Higher Education and Aviation Practice Groups at a large Philadelphia and Cherry Hill, NJ, law firm.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
- Estate and Financial Planning Council of Southern New Jersey
- Temple University Beasley School of Law (LLM, ’11)
- Temple University Beasley School of Law (JD ’09)
- Towson University (MS ’03)
- Arizona State University (MEd ’97)
Rate : $$$