Barbara A. Hayes focuses her practice on real estate finance and general commercial real estate matters. After several years practicing as a litigator in various construction defect and personal injury matters, she has returned to her real estate concentration with varied experience. Able to consider multiple facets of a situation, Barbara strives to understand her clients’ needs and dedicates thoughtful assistance in all instances.
- Represented a commercial bank in connection with warehouse lines of credit secured by underlying mortgage loans ranging in amounts from $9 million to $20 million.
- Assisted in the representation of a commercial bank in a $40 million building loan transaction involving the development of a residential condominium in the Park Slope area of Brooklyn, New York.
- Assisted in the representation of a commercial bank in a $37.5 million loan transaction involving the construction of a future luxury boutique hotel in Savannah, Georgia.
- Represented the purchaser in the acquisition of commercial cooperative units located at the Hunts Point Produce Market in Bronx, New York.
- Assisted in the representation of a commercial bank in a $42.5 million loan transaction involving the development of a waterfront community in Potomac Shores, Virginia.
- Represented the shareholders of an entire cooperative in the sale of their interests in a building located in the SoHo area of New York City.
- Assisted in the representation of a commercial bank in a $50 million building loan transaction involving the development of a waterfront community in Tarrytown, New York.
- Filipino American Lawyers Association of New York
- Asian American Bar Association of New York
- Young Mortgage Bankers Association (YMBA)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- J.D., Hofstra University School of Law, 2007
- B.A., Communications, Boston College, 2002, cum laude
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- New York
Rate : $$$$