Barbara J. Riesberg is an experienced litigation lawyer with nearly 20 years of experience. Ms. Riesberg focuses her practice primarily on complex commercial litigation in State and Federal Courts, including trials and appeals. She also arbitrates before the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and the American Arbitration Association (AAA). Her past and present clients are corporations, public entities, and individuals.
- Cornell Law School, Juris Doctor, May 1992
- University of Pittsburgh, B. A. Business/Political Science, magna cum laude, June 1989
- Clemson University, August 1985 to May 1987
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- State of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
Professional and Community Involvement :
- Vice-Chair, Business Litigation Committee, Florida Bar Business Law Section
- Vice-Chair, Florida Bar Grievance Committee, Eleventh Judicial Circuit, 2009 – Present
- President, Women’s Chamber of Commerce of Miami-Dade County, 2011
- Fundraising efforts on behalf of Educate Tomorrow (www.educatetomorrow.org), a non-profit organization dedicated to the education and mentoring of disadvantaged children aging out of the foster care system.
Rate : $$$