Barbara Sanchez-Salazar’s practice involves pension and profit sharing plans, including the design and implementation of plans, compliance with Internal Revenue Service and Department of Labor rules and regulations and working with clients to self-correct operational errors under the IRS and DOL correction program.
During the past 20 years, she has been counsel on employee benefit matters for merger and acquisitions. Barbara also regularly works with clients on all aspects of COBRA and cafeteria plan compliance.
Barbara previously served as Assistant General Counsel for Sungard Corbel, and worked in the Executive Compensation, Employee Benefits and ERISA practice group of the international law firm of LeBoeuf, Lamb, Greene & MacRae.
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., 1987
- Villanova University, B.A., 1982
- ASPA Benefits Council: Past Board Director
- Jacksonville Rowing Club: Counsel, Board Director, Past President, Director of Youth Rowing
- Northeast Florida Employee Benefit Association: Secretary, Vice-president, President
Rate : $$$