Barbara R. Light’s practice focuses on the defense of pharmaceutical and medical device companies in product liability litigation.
During law school, Barbara interned for The Honorable Gray H. Miller, District Judge of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas; The Honorable Terry Jennings, Senior Justice of the Texas First Court of Appeals; and The Honorable Ken Wise of the Texas 14th Court of Appeals. During her internships, she researched complex legal issues, prepared bench memoranda and drafted court orders.
Barbara also served as the symposium editor of the Houston Law Review, and was a research assistant on a faculty project investigating online lawyer advertising practices. Before attending law school, Barbara obtained a bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center, 2018
- Houston Law Review, Board 55, Symposium Editor
- Intern for the Hon. Gray H. Miller, District Judge of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Intern for the Hon. Terry Jennings, Senior Justice of the Texas First Court of Appeals
- Intern for the Hon. Ken Wise of the Texas 14th Court of Appeals
- Dean’s List
- B.B.A., Texas A&M University, 2015 (Business Administration in Accounting)
Rate : $$$