Barbara Rittinger Rigo focuses her practice on representing management in a wide range of labor and employment matters, including : Trials for race, gender, age, disability and national origin discrimination claims, Mediation, Family and Medical Leave Act litigation.
She is an experienced trial attorney and defends clients in all types of industries, including hospitality, pharmaceutical, financial services, health care, energy and transportation, in state and federal courts, as well as before administrative agencies such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission, the National Labor Relations Board, the Department of Labor and state and federal departments of labor.
She is a frequent speaker on those and other topics. She also drafts and reviews employer policies and employment and severance agreements for clients spanning numerous industries.
Barbara serves as a member of the Discrimination Commission and the Human Relations Commission for the Township of Haverford. She is also a member of Littler Mendelson’s Diversity Advisory Committee. Prior to joining Littler, she was an associate at two large firms in Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. In law school, she was a senior editor of the Dickinson Law Review.
- J.D., Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law, 1995
- B.A., Saint Mary’s College, 1991
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Philadelphia Diversity Law Group
Rate : $$$