Barbara Ochs has an office in Sharon, PA and attended Duquesne University School of Law. This attorney handles cases in Estate Planning, Business, Family and has been licensed for 30 years.
After teaching in the high school setting since her college graduation, Barb joined what was then the law firm of Evans, Garvey & Lackey in 1987 as a law clerk, while attending law school in the evenings.
She stayed on as the law firm’s first female lawyer upon graduation from law school and became a partner in 1997, changing the firm name to Evans, Garvey, Lackey and Ochs. She concentrates on family law matters, employment, civil litigation and school law. She is also trained in Collaborative Law and is a certified mediator in divorce and family conflicts.
Public speaking is a favorite of Barb’s, particularly on estate planning, and Law Day presentations to high school students. Barb and her husband, Tom, have two sons both of whom are officers in the United States Air Force.
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Duquesne University School of Law – J.D. (1988)
- Clarion State College – B.S. (1979)
- Mercer County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Collaborative Professionals of Northwestern Pennsylvania
Rate : $$$