Ms.Barbara Timmeney Hanna is a 24-year veteran with the U.S. Navy JAG Corps, focusing her practice on family law, bankruptcy, and veteran’s affairs/military law.
She is a graduate of the University of Delaware (’91) and The Dickinson School of Law of Pennsylvania State University (’94). Ms. Hanna is licensed to practice in both Virginia and Pennsylvania.
She currently serves as a member of the Trinity United Methodist Church Youth Advisory Council and previously served as President of the Board of Trustees for Hampton Roads International Montessori School.
- The Dickinson School of Law of Pennsylvania State University, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware
- Virginia Supreme Court, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia, 2012
- Guardian ad litem for Incapacitated Persons, 2013
- Guardian ad litem for Children, 2014
- Accredited to practice before the Department of Veterans Affairs, 2014
Affiliations and Community Service:
- Newport News Bar Association
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- U.S. Navy Reserve
- Former President and Member, Hampton Roads International Montessori School Board of Trustees
Rate : $$$$