Barbi McClennen Lorenz advises and represents employers in a wide range of labor and employment matters. Barbi’s background includes commercial litigation and Title VII discrimination and retaliation experience gained during her previous role at a large international firm.
During law school, Barbi served as an articles editor for the Oklahoma Law Review. She also served as the magister for Phi Delta Phi at the Holmes Inn. She was a Comfort Scholar, Second Century Scholar, May M. Walker Law Scholar, and graduated in the top 5% of her class.
- J.D., The University of Oklahoma College of Law, 2016
- B.A., Southern Methodist University, 2002
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Associate, Patrick E. Higginbotham American Inn of Court
Rate : $$$$