Barrett N. Lindsey is an associate in the Phoenix office of Lewis Brisbois and is a member of the General Liability Practice. Barrett is experienced in general civil litigation, including representing companies and individuals in a variety of disputes involving construction litigation, breach of contract, professional malpractice, financial litigation, personal injury, premise liability, workplace injury, and fraud.
Barrett began his legal career as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Richard E. Dorr in the United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri. Barrett moved back to Arizona after his clerkship ended and began his career in private practice.
In the years since, Barrett has gained experience in all aspects of litigation, including handling matters assigned to arbitration, mediation, and trial. Barrett has over eight years of litigation experience.
- Creighton University School of Law, Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, 2010
- Arizona State University, Bachelor of Science in Justice Studies, magna cum laude, 2007
- State Bar Admissions : Arizona, Utah
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Courts, United States District Court for the District of Arizona
- State Bar of Arizona
- State Bar of Utah
Rate : $$$