Ms. Barri Lyn Friedland is counsel representing management in all aspects of labor and employment law, including litigation and advice and counseling. She represents employers in all areas of wrongful termination, discrimination and harassment under state and federal statutes, such as Title VII, the Age Discrimination and Employment Act, the Americans With Disabilities Act, and the California Fair Employment and Housing Act.
Ms. Friedland also represents employers before various state and federal administrative agencies in both employment and traditional labor matters. She also provides advice and counseling on personnel policy issues, employment discipline and termination decisions, employee investigations, leave of absence compliance and wage and hour issues.
- J.D., University of Southern California (1996)
- M.B.A., Claremont Graduate School (1990)
- B.A., University of California, Santa Barbara (1987)
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the Central, Northern, Eastern, and Southern Districts of California
Rate : $$$