Barry O’Neil is admitted to practice in Minnesota state and federal courts, Illinois and Wisconsin federal courts, U.S. Tax Court. Barry O’Neil is a trial attorney, who is certified as a Civil Trial Specialist by the Minnesota State Bar Association.
He represents professionals in malpractice claims with an emphasis in legal malpractice. Mr. O’Neil’s practice also involves the resolution of complex commercial disputes, employment-related issues and insurance claims.
His commercial litigation experience has included contract, shareholder, partnership and business competition disputes in both trial and arbitration settings. Mr. O’Neil is the practice group manager of the firm’s Trials and Litigation Practice Group.
- Gustavus Adolphus College, B.A., cum laude, 1986
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1991
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 1992
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois, 1994
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 1999
- U.S. Court of Appeals Eighth Circuit, 2003
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2005
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
Rate : $$$