Barry S. Alberts concentrates his practice in civil litigation, including general business litigation. He has been involved in a wide range of litigation matters in both federal and state courts, as well as in private arbitrations.
Barry has represented corporations, corporate officers, and directors, as well as lawyers and law firms, in a wide variety of litigation matters in both federal and state courts.
His practice has included the representation of lawyers and law firms in connection with professional liability claims, and in civil actions involving charges of common law fraud, securities fraud, violations of the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, and breaches of fiduciary duties.
He also has experience in litigating trust and will contests and a wide variety of contract and common law business tort actions.
- University of Chicago Law School, J.D., 1971
- Miami University, B.A., 1968
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois (Trial Bar)
- American Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Chicago Council of Lawyers
Rate : $$$