Barry Davison, Ph.D., provides patent preparation and prosecution services, in domestic and foreign patents, primarily for clients in the biotechnology, biomedical, software, and life sciences industries, and including patent related licensing, due diligence, portfolio management, and legal opinions.
He focuses particularly on patent drafting, procurement management in biotechnology in the areas of molecular biology, nucleic acids, small molecule (pharmaceuticals), DNA, genomics and epigenomics, transgenics, immunology, biochemistry, bioassays, chemistry, materials science, and medical devices.
- Past Director, Molecular Immunology/Transgenics Department, Immunex Corporation
- Prior Consultant, biotech and biomed patent prosecution and strategic analysis
- Clerk, Washington State Office of the Attorney General
Professional & Community Activities:
- Washington State Patent Law Association
- American Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Association
- American Chemical Society
- Predoctoral Fellow, Jan Coffin Childs Memorial Fund for Medical Research, Strasbourg, France
- Senior Postdoctoral Fellow, National Institutes of Health
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 1999
- Ph.D., Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, University of California, Berkeley
- B.S., Chemistry, University of Washington
Rate : $$$$