Barry Regar is a Palm Springs personal injury lawyer with more than 40 years’ experience representing clients who have been harmed as a result of another’s negligent actions. Mr. Regar has devoted his vast legal knowledge and experience to fighting insurance companies and their attorneys who aim to dismiss the pain and suffering of the injured in order to protect their own finances.
After graduating from law school and passing the bar, Mr. Regar started practicing law in San Francisco, where he handled Civil and Criminal cases. Throughout the years, Mr. Regar joined many different firms, all specializing in personal injury litigation. During this time, he gained his knowledge and skill in practice of personal injury law and decided to begin his own practice in the field.
Mr. Regar has been representing and helping accident victims and their families in the Coachella Valley and Southern Californiasince 1970.
- Werchick & Werchick, focused on personal injury litigation
- Riverside District Attorney’s Office (1 year)
- Law Firm of Thomas Anderson (Indio, CA), focused on personal injury litigation (7 years)
- University of California at Berkeley, B.A.
- Hastings College of the Law in San Francisco, J.D.
Rate : $$$