Bart Bacigalupi focuses his practice on corporate business matters, including commercial finance, real estate, leasing, software contracts, start-up advice, services agreements, corporate governance and other commercial matters.
He advises companies in general business matters across various industries, including energy, shipping, financial middle-market lenders, real estate investors, technology, hospitality and public utilities with respect to their legal business needs.
Bart seeks to serve as a partner to clients through understanding their business and legal needs.
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D., 2007; Moot Court; Order of Barristers
- Louisiana State University, B.S. in Accounting, 2004
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana Bankers Association
- New Orleans HELP Program
- Representing a group of affiliated companies in the marine services industry, including acquisitions, mergers, joint ventures, loans, vessel registry matters and contracts with customers.
- Representing a commercial real estate firm negotiating commercial leases (as landlord) throughout Louisiana.
- Representing software, app and other tech companies, assisting with governance documents, services/software agreements, confidentiality agreement, indemnity agreements and related matters.
- Representing restaurants and catering companies, assisting with commercial leases (as tenants), governance documents, vendor agreements, liquor license issues and employee matters.
- Representing vessel owners, assisting with charter documents, purchase and sale documents, U.S. Coast Guard registration issues, Flag of Convenience assistance (Vanuatu, Panama, etc.) and related maritime matters.
- Representation of landlords and tenants in leases of office buildings, shopping centers and other retail space.
Rate : $$$