Barth deRosa work at Dickinson Wright PLLC. Practice areas Intellectual property, Trademark application, Trademark infringement, Food & Agribusiness, Business Technology, Copyright, and Trade Secrets Litigation.
Since 1978, Dickinson Wright has been a pillar of stability in the communities of Washington, D.C. and its surrounding counties. Our office is home to over 20 attorneys who practice in a range of legal areas including bankruptcy & insolvency, commercial & business litigation, gaming, intellectual property, and more.
Our attorneys find importance in taking an active role in the community where we do business. It is not enough for us to be active participants in the business community; we want to be active participants in the whole community.
Our attorneys in Washington, D.C. are volunteering or serving in a leadership role in local community organizations, including American Red Cross, Friendship School, International Rescue Committee, Material Research Society, and much more.
- George Washington University, B.A., 1978
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D., 1982
- District of Columbia
- Member: American Olive Oil Producers Association, Clovis, California: 2015 to Present
- Member: Board of Directors, California Olive Oil Council, Berkley, California: 2012 to Present
- Chief Executive Officer: SECOLARI: 2011 to Present
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- International Trademark Association
- Member: National Association for the Fancy Food Trade, New York, New York
Rate : $$$