Baylie M. Fry focuses her practice on healthcare law, advising healthcare providers on regulatory and compliance matters and structuring complex transactions involving acquisitions, joint ventures and other strategic affiliations.
Her experience includes advising clients on corporate structure and acquisition, federal and state fraud and abuse issues, Medicare and Medicaid billing and compliance requirements, licensure and accreditation matters, and structuring arrangements with third parties. Additionally, Baylie routinely advises clients on corporate governance and day-to-day operations.
- Assists and advises hospital systems on structuring transactions among healthcare providers, including asset purchase transactions, equity transactions, joint ventures, employment agreements, joint venture operating agreements, medical director agreements and management agreements.
- Advises clients on day-to-day operational and compliance matters, including federal and state fraud and abuse laws, HIPAA, and licensure and accreditation.
- Represented a multi-campus hospital system in its acquisitions of ambulatory surgery centers and physician practices.
- Represented a home health agency in complex, multistate healthcare transactions.
- Represented and advised public health care agencies and other businesses on corporate matters, including corporate structure and acquisition, corporate governance documents, and drafting and negotiating service and management agreements.
- Advisory Council Member, Warrick Dunn Charities
- American Health Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Georgia, Health Law Section
- Young Lawyers Division (YLD)
- Newsletter: Officer, Newsletter Editor
- Women in the Profession Committee: Co-Chair (2016 to 2018)
- Georgia Association of Women Lawyers (2016 to 2017)
- J.D., Emory University School of Law, 2015; Emory International Law Review: Special Content Editor/Technical Editor; EILR Excellent Editorial Board Member Award; Atlanta Council of Young Lawyers: Student Co-Chair; Emory Law Ambassador; Law Student Committee, Korean American Bar Assoc.
- B.S., University of Central Florida, 2012, summa cum laude
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- Supreme Court of Georgia
Rate : $$$$