Beatrice Nuñez-Bellamy focuses her practice on labor and employment law. She represents clients across a broad range of employment matters, including age, gender, and disability discrimination claims, leaves of absence, harassment charges, and wage and hour violation allegations.
Beatrice has significant experience in all stages of litigation in both state and federal courts, having served previously as an Assistant Attorney General in the Civil Litigation Division of Maryland’s Office of the Attorney General. She recently completed a federal clerkship for the Honorable Consuelo B. Marshall, United States District Court for the Central District of California.
- Law Clerk, Hon. Consuelo B. Marshall, U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, Los Angeles, 2015-2016
- Assistant Attorney General, 2012-2015; Honors Program Attorney, 2010-2012 – Maryland Office of the Attorney General, Civil Litigation Division, Baltimore, 2010-2015
- Law Clerk, Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights of the San Francisco Bay Area, San Francisco, 2010
- Summer Associate, Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr, Los Angeles and Washington, D.C., 2009
- Legal Intern, Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc.’s National Legal Department, Oakland, Calif, 2008
- J.D., University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, 2010
- Articles Editor, California Law Review
- Board Member and Fellowship Co-chair, La Raza Law Students Association
- Class Representative, Boalt Hall Board of Directors
- Boalt Hall Women’s Association
- Boalt Hall Women of Color Collective
- B.A., Political Science, Mass Communication Studies, University of California, Los Angeles, 2005
- UCLA Polaris Project
Rate : $$$$