Beau Byrd has extensive experience representing developers, owners, investors, lenders and financial institutions in a wide variety of commercial real estate transactions, including NMTC, Senior Housing, HTC, Retail, Office, and Multi-Family.
The experience Beau obtained being a law clerk to a U.S. Bankruptcy Judge and practicing as a bankruptcy attorney in the early years of his career gives him a unique advantage in dealing with commercial real estate.
Beau is a fellow in the American College of Mortgage Attorneys, past President of NAIOP Alabama Chapter and is the current Chairperson of the Real Property, Probate, and Estate Section of the Alabama State Bar. He is an adjunct professor at Cumberland School of Law and has been an adjunct professor at the University of Alabama School of Law.
He serves as a member of the Leadership Council of Alabama Center of Real Estate at the University of Alabama and also serves as a member of the Professional Advisory Board of Auburn University’s Masters of Real Estate Development program.
- Cumberland School of Law at Samford University, J.D., 1992
- Auburn University, B.S. of Accounting, 1989
Clerkships : UNITED STATES BANKRUPTCY COURT, MIDDLE DISTRICT OF GEORGIA, JUDGE JOHN T. LANEY III, 1992 – 1994
Professional & Community Activities :
- Auburn University Master of Real Estate Development Program Advisory Council, Chair, 2016
- Auburn National Alumni Association
- Auburn University Presidential Selection Committee, 2016-2017
- Alabama State Bar, Real Property, Probate and Trust Section, Chair, 2015-2016, 2010-2011
Rate : $$$$