Beau Grenier joined Bradley in 1983 and has been here his entire career. He practices in the areas of general corporate, securities, and mergers and acquisitions. His work includes the acquisition and divestiture of various types of businesses, venture capital and other corporate finance transactions, the private and public offering of securities representing both issuers and underwriters, compliance with the securities laws, and general corporate and business law advice.
Beau has been the responsible partner for a number of sizeable transactions involving acquisitions or divestures in the manufacturing, information technology, healthcare, project finance, and various other industries, and for transactions involving the private and public offering of securities.
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D., 1982, Vanderbilt Law Review, Editor-in-Chief
- University of Virginia, B.A., 1978, with high distinction; Phi Beta Kappa
Professional & Community Activities:
- Alabama Symphony Orchestra, Board of Directors
- American Heart Association, Birmingham Chapter, Board of Directors, Past Chairman
- Birmingham Business Alliance, Board of Directors, Executive Committee
- Business Council of Alabama, Board of Directors
Rate : $$$