Belkenia Candelario centers her practice on taxation matters, with special concentration on international taxation. She advises high net worth individuals, affluent families, and U.S. and foreign business entities from around the world on a diverse range of tax issues, including income tax and estate planning, pre-immigration and expatriation planning, cross-border transactions, real estate investments, tax controversies, reporting and compliance, and family office and private trust company matters.
She also develops and implements various inbound and outbound structures for the establishment of operations in the U.S. and abroad, as well as for the preservation and transfer of wealth and business succession for multijurisdictional clients.
- University of Miami School of Law, JD, cum laude (2015)
- University of Miami School of Law, LLM, Taxation (2017)
- Florida International University, BBA, International Business, cum laude (2010)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Previous Professional Experience:
- Tax Associate, one of the Big Four accounting firms (2017-2018)
- Judicial Clerk Intern, the Honorable Marcia G. Cooke, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida (2014-2015)
- Judicial Intern, the Honorable Leon M. Firtel, Ret., 11th Judicial Circuit in the State of Florida (2013-2014)
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Member, Greater Miami Tax Institute
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Hispanic National Bar Association
- Affiliate Member, The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners – STEP Miami
Rate : $$$