Ben Bernell represents clients in both federal and state courts, where he has litigated disputes involving IP, breach of contract and internet-related claims along with antitrust and business disparagement matters.
Ben represents plaintiffs and defendants in all stages of litigation proceedings, including trial, appellate, and arbitration proceedings, as well as extensive internal investigations.
As a federal law clerk, he learned firsthand which arguments persuade judges and juries. As a litigator, he draws on these lessons to consistently obtain successful results for his clients both in and out of the courtroom.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Representing United Allergy Services in prosecuting claims of federal and state antitrust violations and tortious interference with contract.
- Represented Qcue Inc., a provider of dynamic ticket pricing software, in securing summary judgment in favor invalidating a competitor’s patents and securing a ruling from the Federal Circuit affirming the victory.
- Represented Everbridge Inc., a leading provider of emergency notification services, in securing summary judgment of non-infringement over a competitor’s patent claims and securing a ruling from the Federal Circuit affirming the victory.
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center
- B.B.A., The University of Texas at Austin
ADMISSIONS : Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern, Northern, Western and Eastern Districts of Texas
Rate : $$$