Ben Branda is an experienced litigator, focusing on consumer product and construction defect litigation matters in the firm’s subrogation and recovery department. He has litigated myriad complex products liability class action cases before federal and state courts around the country, as well as before the Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation.
Ben’s scholarly work in the area of copyright law and its impact on emerging technologies has received recognition through publication.
Prior to joining Cozen O’Connor, Ben practiced in the Washington, D.C., office of a nationally recognized complex litigation firm. He earned his J.D. from The George Washington University Law School and his undergraduate degree from Michigan State University.
- The George Washington University Law School, J.D., 2014
- Michigan State University, B.A., 2009
BAR ADMISSIONS : District of Columbia; Illinois
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court — Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court — Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court — Colorado
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- Illinois Supreme Court
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
Rate : $$$