Ben VandenBerghe is a commercial and general civil litigator with experience in state and federal trial and appellate courts. Ben has a results-oriented, practical approach to litigation and dispute resolution, and strives to conclude matters for his clients as quickly and cost-effectively as possible. Ben represents clients ranging from Fortune 100 multinational companies to individuals and small business owners.
Ben’s core practice is the representation of small and medium sized local businesses dealing with contract, employment, insurance coverage, regulatory, and creditor-debtor disputes. Ben also handles litigation matters arising from trusts and estates/elder care, as well as real property disputes, and franchise disputes for both franchisees and franchisors.
Ben attended the University of Washington for undergraduate studies and law school. Prior to attending college, Ben served as an infantry paratrooper in 2nd Ranger Battalion and is a graduate of US Army Ranger School. Ben is active in community and business groups in the North Seattle area.
- University of Washington School of Law, Seattle, WA
- Juris Doctor, 2004, Order of the Barristers
- President – Moot Court Honor Board, 2003-2004
- University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Bachelor of Arts, History, Cum Laude
- American Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
Rate : $$$