Benjamin A. Wills is an associate in the firm’s Richmond and Newport News offices where he is a member of the Litigation Section and the Bankruptcy, Creditors Rights & Business Restructuring Group.
He litigates a wide variety of matters under various federal and state statutes and the common law, specifically focusing on issues related to real estate finance, consumer finance, mortgage banking, and eminent domain.
Ben has an active practice with clients consisting of national banks and mortgage companies, regional and community banks, credit unions, and other secured and unsecured lenders in complex commercial litigation.
He has experience both negotiating settlements between lenders and borrowers, as well as proceeding with litigation when appropriate.
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University; B.A., 2009
- University of Richmond School of Law; J.D., magna cum laude, 2014
- Virginia State Bar; Civil Litigation Division
- Richmond Bar Association
- Newport News Bar Association
- The John Marshall American Inn of Court; Associate
Rate : $$$