Benjamin J. Bay is an associate with King & Spalding’s International Trade practice in Washington, D.C. His practice concentrates on trade remedy proceedings, including antidumping and countervailing duty matters, international trade litigation, and regulatory compliance.
Benjamin represents clients in actions before the Department of Commerce, the International Trade Commission, the United States Court of International Trade, the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, and the World Trade Organization.
Prior to joining King & Spalding, Benjamin was an associate at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP, where he represented clients in trade remedy cases.
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center
- M.A., University College London, UK
- B.A., George Washington University
- District of Columbia
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of International Trade
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
Rate : $$$