Benjamin Brookstone is a Tax associate in Weil’s Tax, Executive Compensation & Benefits Department and is based in New York. Mr. Brookstone participates in the representation of public and private companies in connection with acquisitions, investments, divestitures, joint ventures and restructurings. Mr. Brookstone has been part of the teams advising:
- American Securities in its acquisition of Henry Company LLC
- American Capital in its sales of American Driveline Systems, Inc. and eLynx, Ltd.
- Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (FNF) in its $229 million acquisition of Commissions, Inc.
- EQT Infrastructure in its acquisition of Direct ChassisLink Inc.
- Ministry Brands, LLC (a portfolio company of Providence Strategic Growth Partners and Genstar Capital Management) in a significant investment by Insight Venture Partners with Providence exiting and Genstar retaining a significant minority position
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan in the formation of Aethon United LP, a joint venture with Aethon Energy and Redbird Capital Partners, and its acquisition of several oil and gas properties, including the upstream and midstream oil and gas assets of J-W Operating Company and its affiliates
- Parts Town LLC (a portfolio company of Summit Partners) in its majority recapitalization by Berkshire Partners with Summit Partners remaining a significant investor
- Providence Equity Partners in its minority investment in EZLinks Golf Holdings, LLC
- Rice University (B.A., 2012)
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., 2015)
- Georgetown University Law Center (LL.M., 2015)
- Rice University (B.M., 2012)
Admissions : New York State
Rate : $$$