Benjamin M. Crosson is a partner in the Palo Alto office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where he is a member of the litigation department. Ben specializes in several areas, including defense of companies and their officers and directors in shareholder class actions and derivative suits, complex civil litigation, and internal investigations and representations before the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Department of Justice in connection with potential financial reporting and accounting fraud allegations, disclosure issues, and potential violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA).
Prior to joining the firm, Ben served as a law clerk to the Honorable William B. Shubb of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of California.
- J.D., Columbia Law School, 2006
- B.A., Psychology, Harvard University, 1999
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Supreme Court of California
Rate : $$$