Benjamin Davis is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Miami office. Prior to joining the Firm, he was a law clerk to US District Judge Beth Bloom and a post-graduate fellow to now-US Circuit Judge for the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals Robin S. Rosenbaum.
While working for the federal court system, Benjamin handled a wide variety of matters under both federal and state law, which provided him with a unique perspective into different aspects of commercial litigation and arbitration.
Benjamin focuses on commercial litigation and arbitration. He represents individual and corporate clients across the US and abroad before state and federal courts.
- Florida State University College of Law (JD cum laude) (2013)
- Boston University (BA cum laude) (2010)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida~United States (2017)
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida~United States (2017)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida~United States (2016)
- Florida~United States (2014)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Dade County Bar Association – Member
- Federal Bar Association, Law Clerks Division – Member
- American Bar Association – Member
Representative Legal Matters:
- Represented a foreign company in an International Centre for Dispute Resolution proceeding against shareholders of a South American target company that asserted contract and fraud claims, among others.
- Represented a local advertising company against a printing company in a breach of contract and fraud action involving over USD 15 million in damages.
- Represented a private high-wealth individual asserting claims of fraud and securities violations, among others, against a private investment manager.
- Represented a national security and private defense provider in an employment dispute before the American Arbitration Association involving alleged violations of the Fair Labor Standards Act and Florida Civil Rights Act.
Rate : $$$