Benjamin Joelson litigates complex commercial and intellectual property disputes at both the trial and appellate levels, in state and federal courts, and in arbitrations. He represents individuals and companies in the financial services, pharmaceuticals, life sciences, entertainment, real estate, hospitality, retail, fashion and insurance industries.
Benjamin assists his clients with navigating a variety of disputes, including those relating to breach of contract, corporate dissolutions, trademark and copyright infringement, counterfeiting, business torts, and professional liability.
- J.D., Brooklyn Law School, 2009, magna cum laude, Brooklyn Journal of Corporate, Financial and Commercial Law, Editor
- B.A., University of Michigan, History and Sociology, 2006
Bar Admissions : New Jersey; New York
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
Rate : $$$$