Benjamin Anderson practices in the area of litigation, with a focus on environmental law and litigation. His litigation experience includes general commercial litigation, contractual disputes, expropriation (eminent domain) litigation, and bankruptcy and creditors’ rights.
During law school, Mr. Anderson served as a judicial extern for the Hon. W. Eugene Davis of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
- Louisiana State University Law Center
- J.D./D.C.L., magna cum laude, 2009; Louisiana Law Review
- Louisiana State University
- B.S./B.A., magna cum laude, in Business Administration and Political Science, 2006
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
Rate : $$$$