Benjamin Simler’s practice focuses on litigating and resolving complex business disputes and intellectual property and technology-related issues. Ben has a background in Internet-related technologies and business which includes his time as an owner of a web design/coding company. His clients have spanned a range of industries, including energy, software, real estate, automotive, internet, clothing/apparel, semiconductors, and biotechnology.
Before joining Holland & Hart, Ben practiced intellectual property litigation and bankruptcy litigation at Irell & Manella in Los Angeles. He was also a member of the University of Pennsylvania’s Environmental Law Group, where he assisted in submitting a public comment to the EPA on proposed greenhouse gas regulations that were repeatedly cited in the final rulemaking.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 2010
- University of California at Los Angeles, B.A.S., 2006
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- American Bar Association, Intellectual Property Litigation Section Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Denver Bar Association, Member
- Colorado Intellectual Property American Inns of Court, Member
Rate : $$$