Benjamin Kennedy is a Member in the firm’s Real Estate Department, concentrating his practice in the areas of real estate development including real estate finance, joint ventures, acquisition, complex title matters, development, leasing, and sales. His work includes the formation and governance of business entities, navigation of UCC issues, and both stock and asset purchase and sales.
- University of Montana School of Law, J.D., 2004
- University of Nevada, Reno, B.S., 1998
- Washoe County Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Nevada Business Magazine’s Legal Elite 2016, 2017, and 2018, “Northern Nevada Top Attorney” for Real Estate, Corporate Law and Development/Land Use
Rate : $$$