Bennett Sooy is a litigation associate on the firm’s retail and consumer products team. Prior to joining Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP, Bennett served as an intern in the criminal division of the US Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Virginia in Alexandria, as a judicial intern to the Honorable Ketanji Brown Jackson of the US District Court for the District of Columbia, as an intern in the civil division of the Office of the Attorney General for the District of Columbia, and as a law clerk with a plaintiffs’ firm in DC.
- Represented client as plaintiff in antitrust litigation alleging monopolization, conspiracy, price fixing, and multiple violations of antitrust laws.
- Represented client as plaintiff in antitrust litigation alleging monopolization, bundling, tortious interference, and multiple violations of antitrust laws.
- Represented client in litigation alleging breach of contract for a commercial lease.
- Represented clients in various compliance matters relating to product labeling and marketing, contracts, use of outside consultants, TCPA, and privilege issues.
- JD, The George Washington University Law School, 2016
- BA, University of Virginia, English and Biology, 2009
- District of Columbia
Rate : $$$$