Benton Bodamer has represented a wide range of public and private companies, as well as many of the leading international private equity sponsors.
He regularly advises clients on complex domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, joint ventures, minority investments, divestitures, and restructurings. Mr. Bodamer also routinely counsels privately held businesses (including sponsor portfolio companies) on general corporate matters, governance, corporate best practices, and commercial transactions.
Mr. Bodamer has advised clients on domestic and cross-border transactions of all sizes and complexity. His experience includes advising:
- Advent International in various investments, including its acquisitions of Noosa Yoghurt and Morrison Supply Company, and its joint venture (with Warburg Pincus) in Brazilian clothing company Dudalina S.A., and subsequent sale of Dudalina to Restoque;
- Berkshire Partners in its acquisition of SRS Distribution and in its divestiture of an investment in premium toy company Melissa & Doug;
- BioLite Energy in capital raising transactions and various commercial arrangements, including acquisition of an EU certified emission reduction platform for future development of carbon offsets from high-efficiency stoves;
- Harvard College, A.B., 2002
- University of Cambridge, St. Edmund’s College, M.Phil., 2003
- The Ohio State University, Moritz College of Law, J.D., 2006
Rate : $$$