A multidimensional transactional lawyer, Beppy Landrum Owen has significant experience in M&A negotiations, investment opportunity analysis, debt and private equity financing, real estate acquisitions and leasing, intellectual property transfers, and other complex business transactions for clients in highly regulated industries.
Beppy’s diverse client base includes several multibillion dollar global and national commercial leaders in the logistics, energy, and healthcare sectors. Individual business executives also rely on Beppy’s insightful counsel in the negotiation of executive employment agreements, long-term compensation arrangements, separation agreements, and change of control agreements.
Serving as co-chair of the firm’s Senior Living Facilities practice, Beppy is particularly well-versed in the navigation of acquisition, financing, and leasing transactions for major healthcare clients particularly in the long term care sector.
Beppy also serves as the firm’s primary representative to Lex Mundi, a leading global services platform with member firms in over 100 countries. Beppy is responsible for leading the firm’s role in Lex Mundi, serves as the network’s North American Regional Vice Chair for Health Care, and is very active in the network’s Cross Border Transactions practice group.
- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law, 2001, Managing Editorial Board, Virginia Environmental Law Journal; International Law Students Association
- B.A., Rollins College, English, cum laude, Communications Minor, German Minor, with honors, 1996, Algernon Sydney Sullivan Medallion Award
- Friedrich Schiller University, 1994, Jena, Germany
Bar Admissions : Florida
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Akerman’s Senior Living Facilities Practice Group, Co-Chair
- Lex Mundi Health Care & Life Sciences Practice Group, North American Regional Vice Chair
- The Florida Bar, Business Law Section, Member
- The Florida Bar, Health Law Section, Member
- University of Central Florida Global Peace and Security Studies Program, Public Advisory Board Member
- University of Central Florida Isle of Man Small Countries Program, Public Advisory Board Member
- University of Virginia Club, Member
- Orlando Area Committee on Foreign Relations, Chair Emerita, Member
- The Bach Festival Society of Winter Park, Trustee Emerita
- Rare Book School, Trustee, Secretary; Executive Committee, Member; Trusteeship Committee, 2nd Chair
- Grolier Club, Member
- U.S. Global Leadership Coalition (USGLC) Florida Advisory Committee, Member
Rate : $$$