A native Bernadette Ann Houstonian, Bernadette A. Barbee is an associate Houston divorce attorney at Myres & Associates, PLLC. Bernadette practices family law in Harris County, Fort Bend County, Montgomery County, Waller County, Brazoria County, and the surrounding Greater Houston areas. Her practice focuses on all aspects of family law matters including contested divorces, custody and support modifications, and enforcements.
Bernadette began her career as a civil litigator for some of the most prestigious local and national firms in the country, where her area of practice focused on complex commercial litigation, securities fraud, and breach of fiduciary duty claims. Bernadette has litigated cases in state and federal court.
After a decade successfully representing small and multinational businesses, Bernadette shifted the focus of her practice to closely held businesses, family run business, and, ultimately, family law, where she found her true passion. The natural progression to family law has enabled Bernadette to bring her background in high-conflict, high-stakes fiduciary and corporate litigation to complex divorce matters.
- Admitted to the State Bar , Texas 2004
- Admitted to the United States District Courts, The Northern District of Texas
- Admitted to the United States District Courts , The Eastern District of Texas
- Admitted to the United States District Courts, The Western District of Texas
- Admitted to the United States District Courts, The Southern District of Texas
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas, J.D., 2004
- University of Houston, Houston, Texas, B.A., Honors College 2001
- Burta Rhodes Raborn – Family Law – Inns of Court
Rate : $$$