Main Street 1320Columbia 29201 SC US
Bernard Hawkins Jr. applies his scientific background and legal training in working nationally on science-based litigation and dispute resolution.
- University of South Carolina School of Law, JD, cum laude (1990)
- University of South Carolina, BS, Biology, magna cum laude (1986)
- South Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina
- Experience in environmental law, toxic tort and pharmaceutical/drug and medical device litigation
- Involved in commenting on and challenging federal rulemakings in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia
- Lead counsel in obtaining RCRA and air permits in challenged proceedings for the first new secondary lead smelter permitted in the United States in over 25 years
- Received approval from the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware to act as special environmental counsel for a manufacturing company during the company’s bankruptcy process
- Retained to coordinate the resolution of a chemical regulation dispute in U.S. jurisdictions and numerous other countries
- Fellow, American Bar Foundation
- American Bar Association, Section of Environmental, Energy and Resources Law, Section of Business Law
- South Carolina Bar
- American Chemical Society
- South Carolina Chamber of Commerce Technical Committee and Air Subcommittee
- United Way of the Midland’s Tocqueville Society
Rate : $$$$
What types of cases Attorney Bernard F. Hawkins Jr. & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Transportation, Energy Utilities & Environmental. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Bernard F. Hawkins Jr. lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Bernard F. Hawkins Jr. reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Bernard F. Hawkins Jr. lawyer profile listing.