Mr. Bernard E. Kueny has been practicing law since 1986, specializing in the defense of civil litigation matters. Mr. Kueny has handled a wide variety of cases, including appellate work, asbestos, automobile, drill/saws, elevators/escalators, general defense, grinding wheels, hoses, insurance defense, mixed dust, motor vehicle accidents, car rental claims, Phen-Fen, PPA, premises liability, products liability, property damage, section 1983/civil rights, silica, UM/UIM and workers’ compensation.
He began his legal career as an associate at Sweeney, Sheehan and Spencer (1986-1991), and thereafter Kelley, Jasons, McGuire and Spinelli (1991-1995). He was a founding shareholder at Speziali, Greenwald, Kueny & Hawkins (1995-2000).
He joined Wilbraham, Lawler and Buba in 2000 and became a shareholder in 2002. He has successfully tried hundreds of cases in state and federal courts located in PA, NJ, NY, DC, ME, FL and TX.
- Pennsylvania, 1986
- New Jersey, 1988
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1986
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1990
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1987
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1989
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1990
- New York, 2013
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2014
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2014
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri, J.D. – 1986
- College of the Holy Cross, Worcester, Massachusetts, B.A. – 1983
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- St. Joseph’s Preparatory School, Member, Board of Governors
- American Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- D.R.I., Member
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Member
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$