Bernard E. Zbrzeznj has a statewide domestic relations practice and routinely handles complex marital issues involving divorce, division of property, alimony, child custody, and child support.
Bernie is a member of the Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, American, and Montgomery Bar Associations and has lectured on various family law matters for the Pennsylvania Bar Institute.
He earned his Bachelor of Science degree at the University of Pennsylvania in 1970 and his law degree at Rutgers-Camden School of Law in 1973.
- Rutgers University School of Law – Camden, J.D., 1973
- University of Pennsylvania, B.S., 1970
BAR ADMISSIONS : Pennsylvania
- American Bar Association
- Montgomery Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
Rate : $$$$