Attorney Bernice Conn is member of Robins Kaplan LLP. She is practice areas Antitrust and Trade Regulation, Business Litigation, Class Action Litigation and Entertainment and Media Litigation.
- Trial and appellate practice involving complex commercial contractual disputes, business torts and intellectual property including misappropriation of trade secrets, copyright, trademark, unfair competition and antitrust on behalf of both plaintiffs and defendants.
- Member of the Robins Kaplan LLP Pro Bono Committee (2000-2008)
- Loyola Law School of Los Angeles, J.D.
- University of California at Los Angeles, B.A.
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- Litigation Council of America, Fellow
- Board of Governors, Association of Business Trial Lawyers – Los Angeles Chapter (2012 – present)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Litigation Section
- Women Lawyers of Los Angeles, Chair, Litigation Section (1997 – 1998); Board of Governors (1997 – 1999); Judicial Nominations Committee (2003 – 2007)
- Executive Committee – California State Bar Antitrust and Unfair Competition Section (2004 – 2007)
Rate : $$$$