Beth Clark has more than 30 years of experience in counseling public and private real estate owners, developers and investors in all aspects of property acquisitions, development and disposition, including office buildings, industrial parks, master planned communities, hospitals and medical office buildings, multifamily housing and large intermodal and other infrastructure projects.
Beth also represents public and private utility and transportation clients in a variety of real estate and regulatory issues, including property dispositions, leasing, easements, property exchanges, eminent domain and structuring of public/private projects.
Beth is local real estate counsel to a Class 1 railroad and in that capacity frequently works on property acquisitions, dispositions, complex easements, and track management issues such as track expansions, crossing agreements, industrial track agreements, franchise agreements, intermodal facilities development, etc.
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 1984
- B.A., University of Washington (cum laude), 1980
BAR ADMISSIONS : Washington, 1984
- Foster Pepper PLLC
- Member, 1992-Present
- Executive Committee Member, 1997-2004, 2009-2011, 2014-2018
- Chair, Real Estate Practice Group, 2005-2009, 2011-2014
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- Washington State Bar Association Real Property, Probate & Trust Section Executive Committee, Former Member
- Friends of the University of Washington Libraries, Board Member
- Northwest Women’s Law Center
- American Railway Development Association
Rate : $$$$