A noted employee benefits lawyer, author, and speaker, Beth Alcalde represents Fortune 500 companies and other public and private entities, including those in the hospitality, healthcare, and higher education sectors, throughout the United States.
Beth provides counsel on employer-sponsored benefit plans, from compliance with ERISA, the Affordable Care Act, and other federal regulations, to internal audits and benefits-related implications of corporate transactions. She assists clients in defending and responding to audits conducted by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), U.S. Department of Labor (DOL), and U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
Beth is a contributing author on benefits compliance topics for the Employee Benefits Institute of America and a frequent speaker on employer compliance, privacy, and security issues. She has been recognized as a “Power Leader in Law” and one of the “Top 25 Influential Business Women” by South Florida Business Journal.
- J.D., Harvard Law School, 1999
- B.S., University of Florida, 1996, cum laude
Bar Admissions : Florida
- The Florida Bar, Member
- South Florida Executive Forum, Member
- The Economic Council of Palm Beach County, Member
- Epilepsy Florida, Board Member
- Palm Beach Dramaworks, Board Member
- Mary’s Shelter, Advisory Committee
- Catholic Lawyers’ Guild of St. Joseph
- Martin County Bar Association – Professionalism Committee Chairperson
- Marathon of the Treasure Coast, Sponsor Team Volunteer
- Martin County Little League, Volunteer
Rate : $$$$