Beth Ann Reid Lawson is an attorney at Carrell Blanton Ferris & Associates, PLC. She assists seniors, baby boomers and families with estate planning, asset protection, Medicaid and Veteran’s Aid and Attendance planning, special needs trusts and estate administration.
Prior to joining Carrell Blanton Ferris, Beth Ann was the principle of the Law Office of Beth Ann R. Lawson, PLLC as well as a co-founder and a former managing partner of the Virginia Beach Law Group. Prior to her legal career, Beth Ann was President of the consulting firm, Strategic Planning and Teamwork.
- Regent University School of Law, JD, 2004 (Regent School of Law Faculty Recognition Award)
- Golden Gate University, M.P.A., 1983
- Virginia Tech, B.A., 1976
- WealthCounsel Member
- Hampton Roads Estate Planning Counsel
- Virginia Beach Bar Association
- Virginia Association of Elder Law Attorneys
Rate : $$$$