Beth Y. Collis focuses her practice on representing individuals and companies before professional licensure boards, including the State Medical Board of Ohio, Ohio State Dental Board, Ohio Board of Nursing, Ohio Pharmacy Board, Counselor and Social Worker Marriage and Family Therapy Board, Ohio Chiropractic Board, Ohio Psychology Board, Ohio Respiratory Care Board and Ohio Accountancy Board.
She represents clients who are the subjects of investigations or discipline by licensure boards, including many who have never before been the subject of such an investigation or review.
Beth understands clients dealing with these investigations are under a considerable amount of stress, and she takes time with each client to hear and address their questions, explain their circumstances, and chart the best path forward.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law (J.D., 1990)
- Kenyon College (B.A., 1986)
Bar Admissions : Ohio
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- The American Association of Nurse Attorneys (TAANA), member
- Suzuki Music Columbus, past board president
- Ohio State Bar Association, Administrative Law Committee
- Upper Arlington Civic Association, past director
Rate : $$$