Beth M. Eckel is a partner in the Real Estate practice group in the Toledo, Ohio office and is licensed in Ohio and Michigan. Her practice is focused in commercial real estate and financing transactions. She has broad experience in representing developers, owners, lenders, borrowers, and large and small businesses in a wide range of transactions, including the acquisition, disposition, leasing, financing, construction, and development of real property.
Beth also has an active representation of U.S. lenders and borrowers on international, cross-currency loans, as well as representing national banks, community banks, and life insurance companies in connection with complex U.S. loan originations, and secured and asset based lending arrangements.
- J.D., cum laude, The University of Toledo College of Law, 2009
- B.S., Smeal College of Business at Pennsylvania State University, 2006
Bar and Court Admissions:
- Ohio, 2009
- Michigan, 2010
- Represented a publicly traded REIT in the disposition of a 30-property portfolio with properties located in 8 states.
- Represented a multi-national lender as U.S. counsel in connection with a $100 M credit facility.
- Represent a local family-owned real estate company and assist on all matters from leasing, sales, tenant disputes and general property issues.
- Represented a regional property developer in the acquisition of a historical building and then the condominization, development and leasing of the building for mixed use retail and housing.
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Toledo Bar Association
- Toledo Women’s Bar Association
- Michigan Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Ronald McDonald House of Northwest Ohio, Board of Trustees
Rate : $$$