Originally from New Jersey, Ms. Beth Feder obtained her B.S. from Rutgers University in 1994 and J.D. from New York Law School in 1997. She is admitted to practice law in Florida, New York and the Southern District of New York Federal Court.
While at New York Law School she served in the Student Senate and founded the school’s first Domestic Violence Legal Project which partnered students with local agencies to assist in the representation of victims of domestic violence throughout New York City.
In New York she practiced in the non-profit and private sectors in civil litigation specifically in the areas of family and matrimonial law. She concentrated her practices representing victims of gender-based violence in all aspects of litigation.
She was involved on the local and state-wide and national level of various bar associations and has lectured extensively on the issues of domestic violence and matrimonial litigation. She is currently lecturing on behalf of the U.S. State Department as a consultant in the area of gender-based violence.
Beth joined Lawlor Winston in 2010 to assume management of the firm’s Pre-litigation division.
- New York Law School-Law, J.D.,1997
- Rutgers[-BS – Bachelor of Science,1994
- Florida Bar Member
- New York
- U.S. Southern District of New York
Professional Associatons & Memberships:
- Broward County Justice Association,Member,2010 – Present
- Broward County Bar Association, Member, 2010 – Present
- Broward County Women’s Lawyer Association, Member, 2010 – Present
- Florida Justice Association Broward Vanguard Committee, Member,2011 – Present
Rate : $$$