Founder and lead attorney at Janicek Law Firm, P.C., Beth S. Janicek is a highly skilled trial attorney who has been fighting for the injured for over 25 years. She is a Board Certified Personal Injury Lawyer and has recovered millions of dollars for her clients in personal injury, product liability, medical malpractice, and nursing home negligence cases.
Her mission is to help families who have suffered due to the neglect of others. Her compassion combined with her legal knowledge has resulted in success after success for her clients. Beth always works harder than anyone to make it right.
Beth has lived in Texas her whole life; she was born in Pasadena, Texas, grew up in San Angelo, and finished high school in San Antonio. She attended Texas A&M University for her undergraduate degree and still enjoys trips to College Station to watch the Aggies play. Afterward her undergraduate studies, she returned to San Antonio to pursue her legal degree from St. Mary’s University.
Beth founded Janicek Law Firm, PC over 20 years ago and has dedicated her practice to helping the injured ever since. She has always dedicated a primary part of her practice to nursing home abuse, and is passionate about exposing these horrible crimes and helping victims seek justice. Her tireless commitment has enabled her to help thousands of clients over the years.
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas, J.D. – 1993
- Texas A & M University, B.A. – 1989
- Texas, 1993
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Board Member
- San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association
- San Antonio Bar Association
- American Association of Justice, Member
- American Trial Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$