Beth C. Neitzel’s practice focuses on appellate litigation. Ms. Neitzel has served as a law clerk for the Honorable Ruth Bader Ginsburg of the Supreme Court of the United States, the Honorable David S. Tatel of the United States Court of Appeals for the DC Circuit and the Honorable Diana Gribbon Motz of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.
Ms. Neitzel attended Stanford Law School, where she served as a senior editor of the Stanford Law Review and as a member of the Supreme Court Litigation Clinic. Ms. Neitzel was a graduate student in political science at the University of California, Berkeley before beginning her legal career.
- JD, Stanford University Law School, 2013
- MA, Political Science, University of California, Berkeley, 2009
- BA, Political Science, Macalester College, 2003
ADMISSIONS : District of Columbia, California.
- The Hon. Ruth Bader Ginsburg, US Supreme Court, 2016 – 2017
- The Hon. David S. Tatel, US Court of Appeals for the DC Circuit, 2014 – 2015
- The Hon. Diana Gribbon Motz, US Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, 2013 – 2014
Rate : $$$